Jr. All-Star Mentor Program
Helping kids make an impact on each other’s lives for a brighter future.
Purpose Of Our Mentor Program for Jr. All-Stars
The objective of the mentor program is twofold, (1) the senior all star will serve as a role model and provide guidance, leadership, and share all star experience with the junior all star, (2) allow junior all star to have a mentor/role model, set goals and plan to achieve goals, and experience a day with senior all star football player.
The logistics of the event...
- The event will take place on Saturday, December 2, 2017, at the Sun Bowl
- A letter to junior all-star parents will be mailed with logistics of
- EPISD, YISD, and SISD will have school buses with a designated pick-up and drop-off site (TBA) with times that junior all-star may use if transportation is needed to go the Sun Bowl
- Media day at Sun Bowl, pictures are taken with Senior All Star’s individual and
Leadership, Mentorship, & A Stronger Future
Logistics Of The Event...
- Tour of the Sun Bowl
- Guest speaker from UTEP football
- Team building activity presented by school district administrators addressing self-esteem, peer pressure, and goal
- Conclude with the movie at
Our Amazing Sponsors
Everything we do would not be possible without the support of our incredible sponsors! We appreciate your support in offering your patronage to these amazing businesses.