- Cheerleaders will receive an invitation letter from their high school cheerleading sponsor/coach. The letter will have all information about meeting and game day agenda.
Red Team Coach: Julie Oshira 915-309-2632
Blue Team Coach: Angel Santa Cruz [email protected]
Cheerleader Coordinator: Rachel Chavez 915-274-4369
Cheerleader Invitation: Con't
- Senior cheerleaders may also participate in the half-time show,
- To participate in the half-time show contact Laura Rayborn @ 915-845-2894.
- Any cheerleader not a senior may also participate in the All Star half-time show.
- All senior Cheerleaders are invited to participate in the All Star game!!
- All cheerleaders’ grades 9-12 are invited to participate in the half-time!! Contact Laura Rayborn @ 915-845-2894.
Dates to Remember:
Sunday, Nov. 25, 2018
- Draft of players and Cheerleaders team selection.
- 1:00 PM
- YISD Central Office Atrium, 9600 Sims Dr. El Paso, TX 79925
Monday, Dec. 3rd, 2018, cheerleader meeting at YISD central office at 5:45 PM.
Thursday, December 20, 2018 6:30 PM Practice in the Sun Bowl
Saturday, December 22, 2018
- 11:00 AM
- Sun Bowl
Cheerleader Meeting on Monday, Dec. 3rd:
- There will be a meeting for all senior Cheerleaders on
- Monday, Dec. 3, 2018
- YISD Central Office, 9600 Sims Dr. El Paso, TX 79925
@ 5:45 PM
- The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Meet with All-Star Cheerleader coach and receive dates, times of practice, schedule, and procedures for game
- Take All-Star program pictures.
- Receive free All Star T-Shirt.
- Purchase tickets at one time only price of $5.00.
- Purchase souvenir All-Star patch for $10.
- Order All-Star group photos and memory shots for the game program.
- All orders on Monday, Dec. 3rd must be paid with cash, check, or credit card (VISA/Master card).
- Please make checks payable to Greater El Paso Football Showcase.
- Parents are encouraged to attend but not mandatory.
- If Cheerleader does not attend the meeting on Dec. 3rd, they can still participate on the day of the game, they just will not 1) have a picture in program, 2) receive a T-Shirt, 3) be able to purchase a ticket at a reduced price
- As a senior All Star participant you will be eligible for a scholarship.
- Scholarship applications can be picked up at the meeting.
- Scholarship application must be completed and submitted to Mr. Pat O’Neill at Ysleta ISD by noon, January 31, 2019.
NOTE: FOR SENIOR CHEERLEADER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR SCHOLARSHIP THEY MUST CHEER FOR ENTIRE GAME. CHEERLEADER COACH WILL TAKE ROLL ON DAY OF GAME FOR VERIFICATION.
Our Amazing Sponsors
Everything we do would not be possible without the support of our incredible sponsors! We appreciate your support in offering your patronage to these amazing businesses.
Keep in Touch
Send us a note if you have quetions
123 W. Castellanos Dr,
El Paso, TX 79912