This page includes everything you need to know when participating in the All-Star game. Our mobile app also has this info so please download it for your convenience.
Athletic Trainers Are The Backbone of the Game! We could not play any game without their critical support.
Dates to Remember:
- Practice is from December 10th to 21st, 2018.
- Practice schedules will be assigned by
- All-Star Game
- Saturday, December 22, 2018
- Sun Bowl
Athletic Trainer Meeting on December 3rd, 2018
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Meet with All-Star Athletic Trainer coach and receive dates, times of practice, schedule, and procedures for game
- Take All-Star program pictures.
- Receive free All Star T-Shirt.
- Purchase tickets at one time only price of $5.00.
- Purchase souvenir All-Star patch for $10.
- Order All-Star group photos and memory shots for the game program.
- All orders on Monday, Dec. 3rd must be paid with cash, check, or credit card (VISA/Master card).
- Please make checks payable to Greater El Paso Football Showcase.
- Parents are encouraged to attend but not mandatory.
- If Athletic Trainer does not attend the meeting on Dec 3rd, can still participate on the day of the game, they just will not 1) have a picture in
program, 2) receive a T-Shirt, 3) be able to purchase a ticket at a reduced price.
- As a senior All-Star participant, you will be eligible for a scholarship.
- Scholarship applications can be picked up at the meeting.
- The scholarship application must be completed and submitted to Mr. Pat O’Neill at Ysleta ISD by noon, January 31, 2019.
Our Amazing Sponsors
Everything we do would not be possible without the support of our incredible sponsors! We appreciate your support in offering your patronage to these amazing businesses.
Keep in Touch
Send us a note if you have any questions
Send us a note if you have quetions
123 W. Castellanos Dr,
El Paso, TX 79912